Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cleaned Up the Blog

Hello Everyone.

I've been struggling with this for a while, but i finally pulled the trigger today. There was a lot of content in this blog that was very misleading, so i decided to clean it up and take out the trash. The only pages left are the ones i feel are relative to trading. The others held a lot of misleading ideas, concepts and advice from someone that was not qualified to be giving it.

So what's next for this blog. I'm not sure really I've turned a major corner in my trading over the last year, and part of me would like to put some of the things down on this site that helped me do that. I think as long as i relate it to "My Experience" that is something that would be okay. Just need to think on the delivery. Also I'm not looking for something to take up too much time. I'm already dealing with a pretty demanding training schedule that I've placed upon myself and fitting one more thing in might be difficult, so we'll have to see.

Until next time.....

Trade well,
Brent

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You may be interesting in taking part in FBS blogger contest here
http://www.fbs.com/contest/blogomania

Forex said...

Ваш Блог добавлен в нашу ТОП базу форекс сайтов!
Торговля на рынке форекс

هولدن said...

great
i like that :)

Anonymous said...

Hei Brent,

Are you still trading Forex? :) Since your last post, lots of great tools have emerged that are helpful with your trading journey. One such tool would be automated trading journal that connects directly with your trading platform. Gives feedback on your trading and makes it easy to track your results.