Friday, March 07, 2008

Found a Mentor

Well I decided on a Mentor. I chose the author of "Bird Watching In Lion Country" BWILC; Dirk du Toit. I've been participating in his MP 2008 class since January. During the last two months I've met some great people, who are also trying to make it as a FX traders. Over the next few months I'll try to give some highlights of the class without giving away to much. So I'll stick to what I'm going through and my progression instead of talking about the material we are covering.

The last two months have been truly amazing. I had my first ah-ha moment and I now realize how much of the wrong stuff I know and how little of the right stuff i know. Dirk has thus far been a true mentor. It's like going back to school. A lot of work....it's fun but it is work. It takes an honest effort to stay on track with the other folks. I feel i have made more progress these last two months than i have over the last 2+ years. To be honest....it feels great. We start a new series of exercises this weekend and I'm looking forward to getting started with them.

Until next time.....

Trade Well...
Brent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news Brent. Good luck and keep us all updated on your progress.

Forex2stay said...

Thanks Rich....

It's definately been an eye opening experience. My stress level during trades have gone way down.

Trade Well...
Brent