Thursday, July 19, 2007

Book Review - "Enhancing Trader Performance"

Hello....

I just finished reading Brett Steenbarger's new book "Enhancing Trading Performance" and thought I would I would write down a few of my thoughts.

The bottom line is I loved the book. I have multiple pages of useful notes and endless makers and highlights of key points in the book. It was packed full of useful information. The thing that really hit home with me is that Brett works in a Brokerage firm where he is in touch with a lot of successful traders. Traders that have had the same struggles as us and he has helped them though it. So he is familiar with our challenges and has key points in the book to help us through them. Not to mention he is also a trader. He does a great job of bridging the gap between trading professionally and any other profession whether it be a professional athlete, a doctor, or scientist. They all take hard work and dedication and it doesn't happen overnight. Another key Brett emphasizes is finding the right fit between your talents and interest, which is probably the most crucial step.

So to sum things up I would easily place this book in my top 5 all time trading books and most of the concepts in the book I'll be able to use not only in trading but in my every day life.

Brett's Information...
Website: http://www.brettsteenbarger.com/
Blogs: http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/

Trade Well....
Brent

1 comment:

Sergey said...

Looking for a " where can i make money online "? Then you on the right way - visit makemoneyonline-now.com/